How we're keeping everyone safe
We are starting work again from the 1ST June, Because the lockdown rules are still in place we will be taking the following action to keep everyone safe.
We’re taking every precaution for your safety, as well as our staff.
During this difficult time, we want you to know that we’re here to take the hassle away from getting a new boiler installed or repaired.
When booking, our team will be in touch to make sure you or a member of the household aren’t currently suffering from coronavirus symptoms
Please be open and honest with us and let us know if you’ve:
- Been diagnosed with Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Been asked to self-quarantine
- Got a cough/fever/cold or any transferrable sickness
To protect our customer & engineers during a boiler installation:
- A risk assessment will be carried out before entering the home.
- We will thoroughly clean any surface around the workspace, before and after installation
- Our engineers will wear disposable work gloves & masks.
- No handshake on arrival and will stay at least 6 foot away from any person at a time.
- Any engineers who have symptoms will not be working and will self-isolate.
This is an unpredictable time for everyone, and the situation is changing daily. We’ve taken these precautionary steps to prove we are committed to protecting the health and safety of our people, our customers and our communities.